martes, 15 de abril de 2008

[Assignment] First (sort of) Post

Hello. My name is Stephanie, but in my new life ("new" meaning another "realm"... kind of), everyone calls me Hana (there is an explanation for that name in a few posts back). You can call me that too if you want to - it's easier for me to respond to that name nowadays. I'm nineteen (19) years old, I'm originally from Punta Arenas (Chile), but I’m currently living in Santiago (Chile) and studying Film and TV-making on Universidad de Chile.
I don’t expect people to like my blog, because I don’t expect people to like me. I’m a really unique person, and so are my thoughts and feelings. I don’t expect people to understand me (and / or them) either. There are another blogs that are meant to be understood, to be educative, maybe even friendly: Mine isn't like that. Like everybody else. It is as am I (not like anybody else)... So if you are searching for those qualities, this is the wrong place for you.

But, if you do like me, well... then I guess you (may) already know me, and so, you know I don't have any problems with that.

Enjoy... Sort of.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

That u me make difficult that, but i try it, it will be enough to say to you, I love you infinitely???
And to all that, did you leave him post to blue eyes??? I want this as part of the family (you), juasssssssssssssss, si me pasé, me sacas lol XDDDDDD

Geyly Vaas dijo...

hola
vengo a decir que no entendi XD

tengo cierta inglesfobia, no se,pero como que mi mente se niega a pensarlo
o sere pariente de fidel castro ( pues tiene el mismo problema)